Saturday, May 8, 2010

happy mother's day, to my wonderful mom

Momy,
every time i look above the rainbow
i see you there.
Momy,
every time i look into my heart
i feel you there.
Momy,
every time i reach for support and advice
i hear you there.
Momy,
every time i see you in my dreams
i squeeze you there.
Momy,
every time i need a shoulder to cry on
i find you there.
Momy,
every time i go through your pictures
i think of you there.
Momy,
every time i search for someone to talk to
i have you there.
Momy,
every time i want to be beautiful and graceful
i look up to you there.
Momy, you are the most compassionate human being.
Momy, please feel my infinite love for you.
Momy, i hope you hear the deeper meaning behind those words.
From Quran 46/15
And we did enjoin on man to be kind and caring to his /her parents: his mother bore him with hardship and delivered him with hardship: and the bearing of him and the weaning of him took her almost thirty months. When he attained strength and maturity and he was forty years old, then he prayed: O, my Creator! Bestow upon me the opportunity of expressing my gratefulness to you for your favour which you have bestowed upon me and my parents; and that i may do good deed in a way that may acquire your pleasure; and grant me righteous offsprings: truly i have turned to your way sincerely and i am one of the Muslims
46/16
From such men we shall accept the best of their deeds and we shall disregard their evil deeds: they shall be, among the dwellers of Paradise; a true promise which was made to them.
Fram Bible, PROVERBS 6/20-23
Do not forsake your mother's teaching. Bind them upon your heart forever; fasten them around your neck. When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you. For these commands are a lamp, these teaching is a light, and the corrections of discipline are the way to life.

No comments: